The Sekure 5 is the latest addition to Tricubes’ Identity Authentication Solutions product range.
Widely known for its simple yet highly secure technology, this top-of-the-line product is powered by the latest chipset – a 32 Bit Arm M3 Cortex Core which boosts speed and performance for smartcard reading and biometrics verification.
This sleek and stylish device comes with a 1M FLASH and 128kB RAM which enables on-device verification.
The Sekure 5 is not only equipped with Safran Morpho’s latest biometric module and compliant with FBI PIV IQS standards, but also offers top quality images with high accuracy and exceptional robustness.
Other standard features of this product include an industrial grade cable for PC connectivity, a strong encryption technology and a tamper resistance chassis.
The Sekure 5 is also backward compatible with Tricubes’ previous Sekure models.
- LED light display indicator and buzzer
- 1 Smartcard reader (ID-1, ISO-7816 1/2/3/4)
- Safran Optical fingerprint biometrics scanner
- FBI PIV IQS certification for fingerprint image quality
- FIPS 201 and MINEX compliant template generator and matcher
- Large capture area 14x22mm High-performance optical sensor (500 dpi)
- Fast one-to-one authentication less then (0.9 sec) and one-to-many identification (1 sec for 500 users)
- Large database capacity up to 10,000 templates
- Versatile, same device for enrollment and identification
- Multiple formats available:
- Fingerprint images : RAW, ISO 19794-4, WSQ-compressed (under license)
- Fingerprint templates: Morpho proprietary, ISO 19794-2, ANSI/INCITS 378
- High accuracy
- The false acceptance rate (FAR) can be adjusted down to 10E-8 depending on the required level of security. Suitable for juvenile fingers processing
- Dimension: 120mm x 62mm x 34mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 50g
- Material: PC / ABS
- Powered by an ARM® CORTEX™ -M3- BASED
- 120MHz CPU/150 DMIPS, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash with advanced connectivity and encryption
- Fully operating, sensor on: 300mA – max @ 5V
- Fully operating, sensor off: 100mA – max @ 5V
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / NT / VISTA / Windows 7 /
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MAC OS
- Java platform also supported (Service pack 6A)
- Minimum Pentium II
- 1 SAM slot
- Contactless reader – MIFARE® ISO-1443 A/B – optional
- WHQL certified driver ( by Microsoft® )*
- Software Development Kit (SDK) – available separately
- Logical access control
- Single sign on
- End-to-end user authentication (in client/server applications)
- Smartcard National ID